Call Us 813-451-7363 |

Mortgages are available to foreign nationals from any country with adequate down payment and income.

Beyond the down payment borrowers are expected to provide the following:

  • Credible income documentation for the last two years
  • Passport for identification purposes
  • Credit reports from foreign nationals’ native country and/or U.S. credit bureaus
  • Tax identification Number (TIN) as issued by the Internal Revenue Services (IRS)
  • Proof of assets for down payment and reserves, sourced from a worldwide financial institution

Note that, because foreign nationals will have a TIN, green cards, work visas and social security numbers are not required. The TIN will be used for tax payments to the U.S. government once annually.


Ouch! There was a server error.
Retry »

Sending message...

Get in Touch

Fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon

Help Us Prevent Spam

7 - 6 =